How do I receive my payments?health 2:25 PM
- Tenure - equal monthly payments as long as at least one borrower lives and continues to occupy the property as a principal residence.
- Term - equal monthly payments for a fixed period of months selected.
- Line of Credit - unscheduled payments or installments, at times and in amounts of your choosing until the line of credit is exhausted.
- Modified Tenure - combination of line of credit with monthly payments for as long as you remain in the home.
- Modified Term - combination of line of credit plus monthly payments for a fixed period of months selected by the borrower.